cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinrpjones
Engaged Sweeper II
When I launch Lansweeper I am greeted with a notification on the top right of the page with "You are currently an inactive helpdesk agent". How do I get rid of this notification? We are not currently using the helpdesk option.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
You can make a normal (non-agent) user of this user by going to the Configuration -> User Access & Roles page. Then click on the Make user button in the users table for this user. If the user (which is currently an agent) is assigned to one or more ticket, then you'll have to transfer his tickets to a different agent (by pressing the second icon to the right of this button for another agent) before you can make him a normal user. After doing that you should no longer get this message when logging in.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
You can make a normal (non-agent) user of this user by going to the Configuration -> User Access & Roles page. Then click on the Make user button in the users table for this user. If the user (which is currently an agent) is assigned to one or more ticket, then you'll have to transfer his tickets to a different agent (by pressing the second icon to the right of this button for another agent) before you can make him a normal user. After doing that you should no longer get this message when logging in.