cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rinks
Engaged Sweeper III

A while back I attended a webinar where it was mentioned that a course or series of courses were in the works to obtain Lansweeper certification(s) and would come about some time in Spring. I was wondering if there has been any news or other announcements regarding this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gwenda_Decneut
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thank you for your question! You made our training team very happy! Currently, we're working on developing a range of training materials tailored for both our customers and partners. These materials will cover various aspects, including installation trainings, guidance on choosing the right installation method for your needs, and scanning trainings to mention a few.

While we're excited about the prospect of certification exams, we want to ensure that our materials thoroughly prepare individuals for success. As such, the development of a certification track is a priority for us. However, it's important to note that these initiatives won't be completed in the short term as we're still in the process of crafting and refining the building blocks for the exam preparation guide.

Please know that our goal is to provide certification tracks that not only meet industry standards but also make you proud to be a certified Lansweeper professional. If you'd like more information on accessing our training materials or be a reviewer for trainings we are working on, please feel free to send me a message.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gwenda_Decneut
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thank you for your question! You made our training team very happy! Currently, we're working on developing a range of training materials tailored for both our customers and partners. These materials will cover various aspects, including installation trainings, guidance on choosing the right installation method for your needs, and scanning trainings to mention a few.

While we're excited about the prospect of certification exams, we want to ensure that our materials thoroughly prepare individuals for success. As such, the development of a certification track is a priority for us. However, it's important to note that these initiatives won't be completed in the short term as we're still in the process of crafting and refining the building blocks for the exam preparation guide.

Please know that our goal is to provide certification tracks that not only meet industry standards but also make you proud to be a certified Lansweeper professional. If you'd like more information on accessing our training materials or be a reviewer for trainings we are working on, please feel free to send me a message.

rinks
Engaged Sweeper III

Thank you! Will do!

mistymadewell
Engaged Sweeper III

I am interested as well.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now