cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlonde
Engaged Sweeper II
Couple questions regarding the recently announced Lansweeper Cloud product...

~I am very intrigued in looking into this for my organization. However, being part of a government entity, The Powers That Be tend to be a little cranky about our data being stored out of country. Once the cloud product is officially rolled out, are you folks considering using Amazon servers elsewhere in the world, or will everything be stored in the one Ireland datacenter?

~There was several quality of life upgrades that were listed in the Cloud announcement... will any of those QoL upgrades be coming to the on-prem version of Lansweeper, or will they be staying limited to the Cloud product?

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
tlonde
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for the info! When you folks do start making moves towards expanding into additional datacenters, is that something you folks would intend to announce to your users, or should we periodically check in if we're interested in this?

If there's some of the improvements that can be applied to the on-prem version as well, it would be really appreciated! In particular, the reworked report builder really caught my attention. But there would definitely be other things I'd be interested to try out as well. Thanks!
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
For the moment we are using indeed a datacenter in Ireland for the Lansweeper Cloud Platform. But we realize it will be important to spread this also in other datacenters, for example based in the US. This is something we will indeed foresee. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA yet at this moment.

As we are constantly looking to improve our product on both sides, we will indeed consider adding features that are in cloud to the on-prem version or vice versa, if this would be an added value to one of those.