cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_C
Engaged Sweeper II
Since upgrading to V.6022 I receive this error when running previous reports - Error: Report not allowed. You need permission to view license keys.

I have gone to User Access & Roles
Found my username and it is set at Administrator + Agent

This should give access to Registry Keys.

Can you advice.

3 REPLIES 3
C_C
Engaged Sweeper II
Bjorn wrote:
C& wrote:
Since upgrading to V.6022 I receive this error when running previous reports - Error: Report not allowed. You need permission to view license keys.

Can you advice.

Hi - I have now got it working for my problem.

I had to add the security group to - Administrator + Agent, this must have change when the upgrade was done.

Bjorn
Engaged Sweeper
C& wrote:
Bjorn wrote:
C& wrote:

Can you advice.

Hi - I have now got it working for my problem.

I had to add the security group to - Administrator + Agent, this must have change when the upgrade was done.

-- Sorry for my multiple reply's; I have a delay on this page.
Indeed, if have edited my original quote on your first msg with explaining how to edit this permission group.
Also I have seen that completely restarting your browser where you firstly are logged on to have to be restarted which also resolves this issue (when permission group has been changed, and also you have been added to the permission groep 'Administrator + Agent'.
Bjorn
Engaged Sweeper
C& wrote:

Can you advice.

I have resolved this by changing the permission group of 'Administrator & Agent' below the 'User Access & Roles' in the 'Configuration'-page. To see if that permission-group has 'Edit Licences' & 'View License Keys' enabled. (press the pencil to change this behind the permission group'.

After that on your top right corner behind your name (configuration wheel) to see if your username has this permissions also applied. If not, please open a new browser and go to the same page if this has applied or not. If so, please clear your browser history (and passwords) to see if the cache clearing resolves this.
If not, but everything has been set up as said above, please restart the web server where LanSweeper is running on.