cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atul557
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello all,

I wanted to create a query which gives me output about a local admin account activity on particular machine.
In short i want to get what all changes are being done on machine, any software installed by that local admin account, any sort of changes performed on that single machine.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper can certainly report on software installations/uninstallations. For now, it just cannot tell you *who* installed or uninstalled a software package. For a list of software changes, there are two built-in reports in the Reports tab, which you could customize further, "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours" and "Software: Changes in the last 7 days".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper can certainly report on software installations/uninstallations. For now, it just cannot tell you *who* installed or uninstalled a software package. For a list of software changes, there are two built-in reports in the Reports tab, which you could customize further, "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours" and "Software: Changes in the last 7 days".
atul557
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Jeremy,

If we cannot track user activity, is it possible to track modifications done on a system.
For example, If a software was installed on a particular day and un-installed after a week.
atul557
Engaged Sweeper III
thanks for an update Jeremy 🙂
Jeremy_D
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper scans a user's logon events, but it does not currently track who installed or uninstalled software or who made file, folder, registry or other changes. We've added this feature to our customer wish list, but do not have a release date for it at this time. We assume monitoring changes like this would require a permanently installed scanning agent on the client machine, which Lansweeper does not currently include.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now