cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vance_king
Engaged Sweeper
I have a software deployment configuration set up to deploy after scanning assets in a report. The report is a list of computers without a specific file in a specific location. I can view the report and it is correct.

If I rescan one of the assets on the report the software deployment triggers just fine. If I try to manually scan by using lspush.exe, Lansweeper shows that it was scanned but the deployment doesn't fire.

I have a current Files.tsv and Registry.tsv in the same folder as lspush.exe.

My lspush command is: lspush /folder "\\servername\import$". import$ is a share that I created for c:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\import.

It seems that either it isn't scanning for the files or it isn't reporting their results.
4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortunately, after scanning with Lspush will not be implemented in the short term. If the demand for this specific feature increases than we will look into it but at this this time there are only rare situations where after scanning would only be possible with lspush. Most customers use active scanning in combination with after scanning deployments.
vance_king
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately waiting for a scheduled scan won't work for us. I'll come up with something.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Currently the after scanning deployment does not work with LsPush. In order to use the after scanning deployment schedule, you will have to use an agentless scan. I would recommend using an Active Directory Domain scanning target as this will be quickest way of scanning assets once they are online.

Additionally, you can modify the Active Directory Domain scanning options to reduce the check interval. This will cause Lansweeper to check your domain controllers more often and as a result, see newly logged on assets quicker.
DCS007
Engaged Sweeper II
Charles.X wrote:
Currently the after scanning deployment does not work with LsPush. In order to use the after scanning deployment schedule, you will have to use an agentless scan. I would recommend using an Active Directory Domain scanning target as this will be quickest way of scanning assets once they are online.

Additionally, you can modify the Active Directory Domain scanning options to reduce the check interval. This will cause Lansweeper to check your domain controllers more often and as a result, see newly logged on assets quicker.

Dear,

Will the after-scan-deployment functionality be implemented on lspush.exe in the nearby future? Or is this something we shouldn't expect in the next 3 months?