cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terry1337
Engaged Sweeper II
I followed the instructions to use LsPush within our domain. When I check gpresult on my domain PC's it states that Logon script Push Policy has not yet been executed. I copied the code corrected my server ID and pasted the code as a .vbs file. How do I correct this issue?

Thanks,
Terry
2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi Terry,

Please note that the script is a logon script, so unless the computer is logged into again after the group policy has been applied, it is normal that the group policy has not yet been executed.

If running the test in step 3 of this KB article is successful and the group policy is applied, the next time you log onto the machine it should trigger an LsPush scan.

LsPush does work on the free version.
Terry1337
Engaged Sweeper II
Terry1337 wrote:
I followed the instructions to use LsPush within our domain. When I check gpresult on my domain PC's it states that Logon script Push Policy has not yet been executed. I copied the code corrected my server ID and pasted the code as a .vbs file. How do I correct this issue?

Thanks,
Terry

I just checked the LsPush Policy I created. I am wondering if it is correct that under delegation tab that authenticated users permission is set to read(from security filtering) not inherited?

Also can you use the LsPush with the free version?

Thanks,
Terry