General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ignoring distribution list as senders

Using v.8.2.130.4 on Server 2012 build 9200There are entries in Configuration | Email Settings | Incoming mail | Ignore these senders (regular expressions): similar to <distribution list name>@<company name>.com. One is ooo@<company name>.com for Ou...

RPC Unavailable/ping available

hi,i have problem with RPC Unavailable error,the RPC service is running normally, firewall is not blocking ping and not blocking lansweeper agent,the antivirus firewall disabled, but i still get the RPC unavailable error,how i can fix this annoying e...

Fahd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DbConnection with php

Is there anyone who has developed a web interface in php to access the database? I'm trying to log in like this:$ serverName = "svr.domain \ SQLEXPRESS";$ connOptions = array ("UID" => "XXX", "PWD" => "XXX", "Database" => "lansweeperdb");$ conn = sql...

CED-TQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Supervisor View

Is there a way for a supervisor(not a licensed agent) to view all tickets that have been submitted by those they supervise?

acasper by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report last x days

Dear,I would like this report that I already have that shows only the machines seen in the last 15 days. If anyone can help, I appreciate itSelect Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAss...

diogo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widget Google Chart Example - SQL Query

Here is a simple example of a Google Pie Chart displaying Windows 10 version, I use this to report on SQL Views UNIONS, I would download loader.js and run locally from your Server.<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="LS.BaseControl...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer packages to install Windows 10

I'm trying to create an installer package to install Windows 10 on several old Windows 7 machines we still have hanging around in our asset inventory. I downloaded another installer package that was on the Lansweeper Installers page, and modified the...