cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmbAtVU
Engaged Sweeper

Does the cloud platform currently support MFA/Two Factor authentication (either built-in or third-party such as DUO)? If not, is it on the road map with a tentative release date? We would love to use the cloud platform but MFA is a requirement for externally available sites that contain privileged data like this.

13 REPLIES 13
hendrikve
Engaged Sweeper II

Mmm, looks like I locked myself out after enabling MFA…
Is there anything I can do to undo my changes…?
I can’t access any menu anymore.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

A blank page shouldn’t happen, but if you’ve lost your authenticator, you’ll need to use the recovery code you’ve saved. If the page is just blank that looks more like a cache or browser issue to me.

Update 2:
Anyone also having the issue, please contact support@lansweeper.com. They are aware of the issue and we’re working on fixing it ASAP.

Make sure you enable MFA for your account first! If you force MFA for the entire site without setting up your personal MFA, it will cause the issue.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
pcook
Engaged Sweeper II

That’s good to hear. I’m guessing you’re referring to the cloud version. Just clarifying as our company has on-prem. We do use DUO MFA for our network access.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

That is right, this is for ADP.

Laura_Victori
Product Team
Product Team

Security is a priority for our users and therefore it must be a priority for us. We can ensure that multi-factor authentication will be on our 2021 roadmap, to be addressed during the first half of the year. The factors available as part of the first version of this feature will include TOTP (time-based one-time password) through any authentication application and recovery code provided by Auth0. In the future, we will study expanding the available options.

Hi,

Any news on this topic?

Hi Jeroen,

Good news! I confirm that we are actively working on this functionality, which will be delivered to our users very soon.

jeroen_mazereel
Engaged Sweeper II

Any new on where MFA is on the roadmap?