General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

ChromeOS

Is there a way to ignore or filter out any ChromeOS device that has been disabled?

benyochem by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inventory Printers Per User

I get results when scanning the workstation but it does not list printers that have been added for specific users that log into that windows 10 workstation. How can I report on this?

Asset config history

There's a couple things I'm trying to figure out how to do, and I just haven't been able to.Two things we REALLY need: 1. I need to a way to see asset config change history. Example: an IP scan adds some assets, they're AWS EC2 instances. One instanc...

ccook by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry report

Hello,I have a set of registry key's that we can. Is it possible to create a report with all those key's as columns and the assets as rows?We have 33 key's we want to see in one report. I have no idea were to start. Are there also commercial party's ...

hdejongh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pull Description from Active Directory

I am looking for a way to populate the Description field in Lansweeper with the Description field for computers in active directory. I was hoping that it could be part of the scanning process so i would not have to change it in both places.

jhlava by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NAS no domain

Hi, Lansweeper scans my domain and finds my Synology NAS. But the domain name can't be read. I can see SNMP is working. How can it report the domain to lansweeper?

davdyv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan timeout... How long?

My scan has been stuck on these 5 computers for over 6 hours. How long before LanSweeper gives up on them and moves on? Of course killing the service will stop it, but I don't want to have to keep killing the service if LanSweeper get's caught on a c...