General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Default tabs not being deleted.

When I delete the default tabs from my dashboard they are not there the next time I log in.When my techs delete the default tabs from their dashboard they show back up the next time they log in.What is going on and he do I fix this?

SQL Triggers

Hi all,I am an intern and I am tasked with a couple projects that involve Lansweeper. I was wondering if it is possible to set up a SQL trigger in Lansweeper's database? What I am currently trying to do is when a ticket is duplicated I want a SQL tri...

Deployment - Check folder with a condition

Hi guys, hello to everyone,I'm involved in a package creation and I get an issues.During the package's deployment it got stuck in a condition step.The condition should check if a folder exist under C:\. (e.g C:\Temp)Since it is not possible leave the...

d_cordani by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Upgrade Stuck

Console screen shows Update in progress.Processing script -1 of 214.Error.txt file showsClientConnectionId:00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000Error Number:2,State:0,Class:202020-01-21 19:15:19,925 [6] ERROR System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x8013...

bruggles by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Close ticket failed

When we want to close ticket (select new state "Closed" in agent reply), closing fail and some system notes appear :==> An error occured when trying to mail the previous note, No recipient(s) were found.This error appear too sometimes after agent not...

SNMP Asset dont work

Hello,I've been trying for some time an eXtreme switch as SNMP asset with in Lansweeper record.Unfortunately without success.The Device Tester works very well and I get the following result:Lansweeper DeviceTester 7.1.0.1Scanning Lansweeper Service (...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning IP Range Subnet

I want to set a Target Scan for specific subnet ex: 10.x.70.x are my printersIs there a way to scan the subnet 70 for all my network ? I dont want to scann 10.x.x.x totally because the scan never end this way.

hlynch by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wake on Lan wol.exe issue

I have been trying to figure out why the wake on lan does not work in with different subnets. Everything in my environment is setup correctly but the wake on lan in lansweeper would not work.After looking at the documentation on the wol.exe utility I...

slciec by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos