cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfarmer
Engaged Sweeper

I followed the instructions to migrate to a new server (Move your installation to a different server - Lansweeper). My only issue is that the script to migrate the scanning configuration is not working. I am getting an error below when trying to run the script to migrate the scanning target and exclusions to the new scanning server. Is there a fix for this error or is there another way to migrate this information to the new server?

The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_tblLsAgentRelayConfig_tsysASServers". The conflict occurred in database "**NAME OF DATABASE**", table "dbo.tblLsAgentRelayConfig", column 'Servername'.
The statement has been terminated.
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_tsysASServers'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.tsysASServers'. The duplicate key value is (**NAME OF NEW SERVER**).

2 REPLIES 2
tfarmer
Engaged Sweeper

Thank you for your reply. No, the ServerA and ServerB names are not the same. I've contacted Lansweeper Support, and have been communicating with them. 

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi, 

Does the source and target server hold the same name?
Normally, if you move from ServerA to ServerB, both names should exist in tsysasservers. And then you will have 2 tabs under the scanning targets page. The script will move the configuration from ServerA to ServerB. But the destination server gets the same name, the script will not find the old server. 
If any doubt, you can contact support at support@lansweeper.com. Include the output of Gatherlogs, so the support team can look at the content of the table tsysasservers