General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment Packages-Groups

Hello,ive looked in the forum, but couldnt find anything to solve my problem. so, when i put a new pc in lansweeper, i want to deploy all active deployment packages. to do so, i have to start every single deployment manually. is there a function that...

BUMD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows Storage Spaces - How to show physical disks?

I installed Lansweeper to track the same things everyone else tracks (e.g. doctor cars and company bbq) but I also wanted to track traditional IT assets, such as servers.I have a Windows 2016 box with Storage Spaces, abstracting 10 hard drives into a...

chrlo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Vmware VCSA 6.5 scanning error

Hello, I have a little problem with VCSA scanning, I recently update my VCSA to version 6.5 and the scan fail with error "Could not scan VMware with credentials Global xxx" I manage to add an account in read only group on the vcsa and declare it on t...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any way to clean up assets that no longer exist?

Basically, one of our use cases for LanSweeper is as an asset management system. In this, LanSweeper is unparalleled, other than one rather unfortunate quirk that I'm hoping someone knows how to fix.As devices get reformatted / reassigned, the name ...

Highlight lastseen date

I've created a simple report that shows all printer toner levels from my Toronto site which works very well. But, i want to highlight the ones that haven't been seen in more than 12 hours.Here is a sample of my report, and i would like to have the tb...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos