cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avandertoorn
Engaged Sweeper
All of my assets are showing as non-active. Using 'Lansweeper ConnectionTester', I show all good connections. If I run a specific scan, it scans the computer and updates the last seen date - but still shows as non-active. Any idea why all of a sudden all my assets would be showing as non-active?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Assets can be set to non-active manually or by the database cleanup options found under Configuration\Server Options. I would recommend checking your cleanup configuration. Keep in mind that, once an asset is set to non-active, it will not be set to active again unless you:
  • Enable the following cleanup option and rescan the asset: "Automatically make non-active assets active when they are rescanned".
  • Manually set the asset to active, e.g. by hitting the Edit Asset button on the asset page.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Assets can be set to non-active manually or by the database cleanup options found under Configuration\Server Options. I would recommend checking your cleanup configuration. Keep in mind that, once an asset is set to non-active, it will not be set to active again unless you:
  • Enable the following cleanup option and rescan the asset: "Automatically make non-active assets active when they are rescanned".
  • Manually set the asset to active, e.g. by hitting the Edit Asset button on the asset page.