cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Hi Recently I have had trouble when Creating NEW reports or editing reports.
When I click the button to Edit the page will open up but I will not have any tables or data.
even if i wait . Sometimes I have to try 2,3,4 times untill i get the tables on the screen.

It seems existing the browser and going in does help.
I am using CHROME , which I have always used.

any known issues here?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
This seems to be SOLVED.
I am not sure why, but the REPORT Editor seemed to have trouble openeng recently. This looks to be due to the IIS WorkerProcesses # being set to more than 1 for the Lansweeper Application pool.

That was only increased as an attempt to improve performance and testing... all seems ok now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
This seems to be SOLVED.
I am not sure why, but the REPORT Editor seemed to have trouble openeng recently. This looks to be due to the IIS WorkerProcesses # being set to more than 1 for the Lansweeper Application pool.

That was only increased as an attempt to improve performance and testing... all seems ok now.
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Actually, I may have found the incompatability with the added WorkerProcesses I added to the IIS under win7 on the server.
The default is 1. I had it set to 3. I've never had an issue befor though. When I placed it back to 1 it seems to be working. I will test and let you know if I still have issues.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide us with:
- Screenshots of the behavior you're describing.
- Screenshot of the Configuration\Scanning Setup\Your License section of the Lansweeper web console.
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data\errorlog.txt, if this file exists.