cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ABast
Engaged Sweeper II

My VMWare successfully scanned hours before updating to version 10.3.0.0. After the update, I am receiving the error:

VMWare Error

The session is not authenticated.

Is this something that I will need to reconfigure on the VMWare side or a coincidence that it stopped working as soon as I updated the installation.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, yes it got resolved after updating to newer version. At this moment we are running on 10.4.1.0

Hello,

Yes, I still have this problem, more than half of our vcenter are not correctly analyzed or not analyzed at all !

Support told me several months ago that patch LAN-14580 should fix this issue. For the moment after several upgrades, still no patch published.

Really not great that this problem is still not solved, for me this type of bug should be fixed in priority. \O/

... and, sorry for this late reply ...

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Our developers have just created a test build for LAN-14580, so if you are willing to test this build and see if this fixes the issue for you, do check in with technical support again.

Hello,

It works with one of the vCenters that was causing problems, I will test on those that remain to be inventoried.
I had opened a ticket with support about this, I informed them.
Thank you for your actions !