General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment File Version Logic

I've seen some posts here mentioning how hard it is to report on software versions that are greater or lesser than in the reporting tool. It makes sense, since the version string can vary widely and is stored as characters.So, with that said, does th...

mdedmon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper service catalogue

Hi All,I just recently joined the community. Our IT team is preparing for a big shift to lansweeper. To clarify some few points is there a built-in service cataloging functionality on Lansweeper?Thank you.Cheers!Emmanuel

ejopia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIP Phones still showing as "web server"

I'm trying to figure out how to ensure the SIP phones on a subnet are recognized as SIP phones when they are scanned. We have Grandstream GXP2170 phones which support SSH, SNMP and of course SIP on port 5065. Randomly some phones do get recognized ...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy EXE, bypass UAC?

Good Morning,With the 'force' upgrade to Skype 8 coming soon, I am looking at upgrading our staff to version 8. With Skype Classic, this was accomplished by using the ".msi" file. However, I cannot find an msi file for the new version, making these...

TicketContent custom fields add field in tree view

Hello,I created a Ticket custom field with a combobox, but I am absolutely unable to add it under my tree view.It seems that I need first to add a label? But how can I do that? In the following picture, the arrow is where I want to place my custom f...

stephaneb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

V7 Mass Edit of assets

Why have you changed the method of mass editing assets from V6 to V7? In V6 you could select multiple assets, click one button, open a dialog page, put in the changes, click apply and it applied it to hundreds of assets at once.In V7, you've adopted...

Deployment log

Our installation doesn't appear to be logging deployments. The deployment logs are empty. The tsysPackageLogs table is also empty. On the asset page we appear to be missing the Deployment history tab. Is there anything that needs to be configured to ...

Tofuman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos