cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lross
Engaged Sweeper
What is the limit for custom fields that can be on one ticket. i ask because my report is swapping between two when it shouldn't be. is there a way to allow more.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
After doing some testing we indeed found a problem where nesting multiselect fields may cause some to not be shown. We'll look into why this happens and add a fix in a future update.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
After doing some testing we indeed found a problem where nesting multiselect fields may cause some to not be shown. We'll look into why this happens and add a fix in a future update.
lross
Engaged Sweeper
I have done this but i use multi selection lists branching from an overarching multi selection list. when I choose to many options it starts limiting which can be used at once.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
The amount of custom fields on a ticket is not limited. You can add custom fields on the Configuration -> Ticket Content page, then add them to a ticket type by pressing the Alter Custom Fields button on a ticket type. After that you'll be able to use these custom fields on all tickets of that type.

However, you can't add the same custom field to a ticket type (and subsequently a ticket) twice.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now