General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper extension not installing

From KB The executable adds the Lansweeper extension for Firefox to the Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions or Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions directory on your computer.My problem is Firefox extension doesn't get ...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcode Field Issue

We have been storing external barcode info in the barcode field in Lansweeper for scanned Windows systems. When we swapped hard drives between two laptops, the barcode field appears to have followed the computer name record, and isn't matching the se...

mhaymore by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What qualifies as a webserver for lansweeper scans?

On our asset list we have around 50 of these "webservers" with almost no information, I am not sure what lansweeper is looking at to get the info or where it comes from. They look like this:    When I visit the associated IP address, it goes to this...

tcrlansweeper_0-1660329826934.png tcrlansweeper_1-1660329905135.png

Let's enhance OT together!

Hi there, Here at Lansweeper we like to fully involve you, our customers, with product development and really understand what your needs are. We have made significant improvements in the OT product based on all of the feedback we’ve received from you...

Custom Widget to Track Windows Service

I need help creating a custom widget that can track the status (Running/Stopped) of two Windows services and return one or two tables for running and stopped services. I have query available that can produce the list form, but cannot use that in crea...

Quick Pause on the Vulnerabilities Calculations

Hi All We've had some feedback on the speed of the vulnerabilities calculations and that it was taken over a week, or not really compeleting. As such we've turned it off, have provisioned some more processing and are going to need to do some work to ...

MSI flag for authentication key

Surely there is some method that can push install the LSAgent MSI to include the authentication key, as opposed to manually installing and adding the authentication key at every workstation? I get that LSAgent can run without this information, but if...

nrmesser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos