cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtcullum
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi Guys,

I've been working with the new Beta ticketing system within lansweeper and now I'm trying to create some form of webpage interface for our users to submit tickets to ourselves in the IT department.

I've got a decent understanding of HTML and CSS but not very much knowledge of ASP.net and hardly non of JSON.

Does anybody have a simple web form template which I could modify for the fields I'd like to use and fine tweak the settings such as server name etc. Its more of a starting point as I'm not too sure if the ASP.net/HTML form values are passed via JSON or visa-versa.

Thanks for your help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't think we can help you create specific interfaces, but general API documentation can be found in the Configuration\Ticket API section of the Lansweeper web console. I'm not sure what exactly your interface should look like, but you may be able to customize the built-in interface to do what you need, with the built-in customization options. I'm not sure if creating an entirely new interface from scratch is even necessary.

In general, I do recommend sending any beta related questions to support@lansweeper.com and including "beta" in the title of your message. We haven't announced the beta publicly yet, so our development team is only answering questions via email.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't think we can help you create specific interfaces, but general API documentation can be found in the Configuration\Ticket API section of the Lansweeper web console. I'm not sure what exactly your interface should look like, but you may be able to customize the built-in interface to do what you need, with the built-in customization options. I'm not sure if creating an entirely new interface from scratch is even necessary.

In general, I do recommend sending any beta related questions to support@lansweeper.com and including "beta" in the title of your message. We haven't announced the beta publicly yet, so our development team is only answering questions via email.