→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report: Link for "Department' field

Hi,I have created report which is showing quantity of computers by Departments.How I can make a link from "Department" to list which contains all computers for the selected department. (like for the domain)Thanks.

Software License compliance

Hello,I've scanned multiple domains, but I want to use License compliance only for one domain.Is there a filter available for this?I use Lansweeper 4

Jokey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows NT Machines not Recognized

Hi,Everything so far with Lansweeper 4.0 beta has gone great for me so far... but I do notice that you've dropped or neglected to include support for the recognition of NT4 Workstation/Desktop machines.I know that most people aren't still running thi...

davemann by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Usage

Not sure how feasible this is but I was thinking how cool it would to have something like Wakoopa to track software usage in our domain. One example of a handy use would be that we pushed out Firefox to all of our users with Group Policy late last y...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Software changes on computer tab

HiI like the "Recent Changes" feature in LANSweeper 4.Can you add this feature in the Computer object itself as well. So you can see for that computer what changes were applied in the past days/weeks.Thank you.

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS Version drill-down

Not able to find a way to get a list of servers based on OS version.This is as close as I can find, but there is no hyperlink to click to get a drill-down.What am I missing?

Printer - print/copy counts

HiI would like to see how many prints a printer or copier produced.There is a OID that I normally use to track it. It works for most of the printers (that I use).It is:.1.3.6.1.2.1.43.10.2.1.4.1.1How can I integrate it in LANSweeper 4 so it will appe...

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos