→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD group membership

Hi,I want to make a report that list all the users that have IE6 and belongs to a specific AD group.I Don't see any table that have the AD group object.Am I right or missing something.Arnon

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

vmware guest-host relationship

i tried to search for the question or an answer but had no luckwith the enhanced ESX support in 4.0 will there be a way to look at a windows server page, a guest hosted on any VMWare platform and determine which VM host it is currently residing on......

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Binary Registry Values come back empty

Binary Registry Values come back empty. I'm assuming it's a code issue within the service.Sample:const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002strComputer = "."Set StdOut = WScript.StdOut Set oReg=GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" &_ st...

Differentiate 32-bit and 64-bit OS

We are using Lansweeper v3.5.2.4 and it seems that the program cannot report if the OS is 64-bit or 32-bit. Is this true or are we doing something wrong? As an fyi, I would like to see this distinction on the Dashboard under the Operating System he...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subnet range in Device Scanning

Would it be possible to implement subnet ranges for device scanning? In our organization, we segregate our printers to a certain IP range, so it would be handy to do something like the following :IP-range Start - 192.168.8-15.220IP-Range End - 192.16...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos