→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptondele
Engaged Sweeper II
is there a possibility to define default filters, preferable that can be assigned to default web users, different type of profiles
4 REPLIES 4
dop
Engaged Sweeper III
After we updates to the latest version we noticed the change of the ticket layout (Added: #506937).

Great Function!!!!

But we have a bit to much collums now, so this means we have to adjust manualy all our helpdeks filters, per agent. 😞

please provide us whit a function to set default filters for all agents or team!

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've added this topic to the improvements to ticket filers feature request.
dop
Engaged Sweeper III
it would be a great feature to define filters for certain teams

Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
This is currently not possible. Agents will get a few standard filters when first logging in (assigned to me, related to me, SLA overtime and unassigned). Normal users don't have much to filter on (search, date, status and type), and will only see ticket types they have access to anyway. They can also choose to directly jump to all tickets of a certain type on their dashboard (if they don't have asset management access). Normal users also don't have filters and can only have one 'My tickets' page open at a time.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now