cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II

So we are still running version 10.3.2.0 in our environment.   We aren't interested in the cloud system yet.

I installed the trial version at a new acquisition to do a basic scan and the interface is HORRIBLE (well, I'm used to the classic one...I'm sure if I started with the newer interface I'd think the classic is horrible 🙂 )  

I know that I can change it for the built in admin account, but can I change it for everyone globally?

If we can't, then we're going to be stuck on the old version for quite awhile, as the differences are incredibly huge and it will take a long time for people to get used to it.

What options do we have?

4 REPLIES 4
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

As of Lansweeper version 10.4.1.0, switching back to the old layout is no longer possible. There is also no workaround available.

Do keep in mind that currently, the lowest supported Lansweeper version is 10.5.2.1. If you run into issues with your out-of-date Lansweeper installation, we might be unable to assist you until you update to the latest version.

pryan67
Champion Sweeper II

Ok, thank you.  That's disappointing as I don't want to have to have our entire team as well as end users need to re-learn a completely different and confusing console.  

Although maybe I'm misstating what I want.   I want to keep this view for the web console :

pryan67_0-1706619759625.png

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Mmmm, I do think there is a miscommunication.

The new layout in the classic console is not vastly different and should not take long to get used to. This is the new layout in the classic web console in Lansweeper 11, which is the same as what you have now. So I think you might already have the new layout enabled.

Obi_1_Cinobi_0-1706620027057.png

You said you were not interested in the cloud, but it sounds like you might have accidentally done a cloud-first trial. Which is the default option for trials these days. The cloud web console is indeed vastly different. Would you happen to have a screenshot from the trial instance?

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @pryan67 appreciate your feedback (and candour!). Have you already been in contact with our support team regarding this issue? This will help me to assist further.