cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnyBuckman
Engaged Sweeper

I started tracking an issue with an LsAgent client base of 613 Windows machines several months ago and noticed that approximately 20 of them had failed LsAgent scans while showing recent Last Successful Scan dates. Beginning 3/11/2024 I went into remediation of these machines running LsAgent version 10.4.2.0 and found that their lsagent.ini files were blank. The agents were running without error, but without the scans. I am writing now because on 4/4/2024 I performed a reinstall to remediate the issue on a computer, and it updated to 11.1.10.0 and it scanned correctly, but this morning my reports showed that the same machine stopped sending LsAgent scans sometime after the reinstallation. When I looked at the lsagent.ini file it was erased. The same issue showed up on the same machine across two different versions. I have remediated 3% of the total client base. I would like to understand what is happening.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

We would recommend logging a support case if you need assistance: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact/contact-support/

KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II

I've been seeing this as well, there doesn't seem to be a specific trigger, they just stop reporting. I've got some methods of triggering a reinstall, but they have their own issues. I would be interested in finding the cause/solution.