cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoSadmin
Engaged Sweeper
I don't think this is possible at this time but if it is please explain how.

I would like to see a way of making different authorization levels for the website access. Using the integrated login I want to allow some users to see some reports here and there, maybe access to some actions but not all actions, and even some users to only have access to see some but not all computers that have been scanned. Remote control is nice (once you get it to not run in spy mode where they don't even know you are watching) but our CIO wants to give web access to our Internal Auditor to view IE history, installed software, and uptime/past login users. Obviously an internal auditor having some of the overlordish custom actions is not a good idea.
3 REPLIES 3
john_e_wagner
Engaged Sweeper II
Is there any way to assign file permissions to the built in web browser? (not IIS). I don't really want my users hitting this site unless they are in X group.

jwagner

(This should have been web server...)
john_e_wagner wrote:
Is there any way to assign file permissions to the built in web browser? (not IIS). I don't really want my users hitting this site unless they are in X group.

jwagner

No, you need IIS for this.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The actions only work if the user has administrative permissions on the clients.
You can give someone access to the website without giving him admin permissions.