→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DTCLARK
Engaged Sweeper III
So the login page needs to be changed, and sooner rather than later. When users try and access Lansweeper they are now presented with a "Windows Login" page which looks very similar to the Windows Operating System Login Screen, which needless to say is very confusing. This page should clearly indicate it's a Lansweeper Login and not a "Windows Login"

How do I change this? or at the very least remove the "Windows Login" form the bottom of the page.
2 REPLIES 2
DTCLARK
Engaged Sweeper III
Not a problem,

However in our Environment we have some 20+ Domains and thousands and thousands of users. It would be nice to be able to "Brand" the login page to our environment (Our Logo's / Company colours etc..) rather than what to the end user appears to be a Windows Login (OS) not an application login (Lansweeper / something else). Please keep me informed as to the progress on this..

Thanks
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Removing "Windows Login" from the login page is not currently possible. What users are logging in with are technically Windows (local or domain) accounts, not accounts made or configured in Lansweeper itself. Regardless, I've added a request for further customization of the login page to our customer wish list, but do not have an estimated release date for this feature unfortunately. Some login page properties can be customized under Configuration\Website Settings, but not everything.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now