Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Assets and Owner listing help

How do I get this report to list ALL window asset and not just servers? Great report, just limited to server only. Thanks. Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Company, tblAssets.AssetName, tblState.Statename, tblAssets.Username, tblADusers.Firstname, ...

ssmarr5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HPE SAS Solid State Drives failure report

After reading a reddit topic regarding this and linking me to the official HPE bulletin. It seems that some SSDs are getting a drive failure at 32,768 hours of operation.I was curious to try and report on it. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the H...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Software Missing Report

HiI have the following query. It works fine when i change the query to show only Windows 10 (shows they are missing the software), but when i add Windows 7 machines, it shows machines that have the software installed on it! Any ideas? ThanksSelect To...

d_scott by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assets without Asset Location

I am currently trying to create a report which should find all 'Printer' Assets, which aren't mapped to any asset location. The report underneath finds all printers, which already have a location set, though I can't seem to find the right criteria fo...

Apple Mac Missing Software Report

Hello,I have created a report for our windows computers which shows all computer that don't have a software application called Like %Sophos%. I want to do the same for all apple computers but can't figure out how.Can you help please.Regards,V

parrot by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos