Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Windows 7 EOL Report

With Windows 7 EOL coming up in 2020. I've created a report which provides an overview of all workstations and if they are closing on EOL.Assets that are nearing their EOL (EOL within 1 year) are marked orange. Assets past their EOL are marked red. A...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Computer: Remote Desktop Users

Afternoon,I'm not sure how easy this is, but I thought I would ask the question Within lansweeper there is a report called "Computer: Unauthorized Administrators". The code is listed below:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID,...

r_gilmour by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 EOL

Since I noticed people were asking about how to get a server EOL report. I adapted the Windows 7 EOL report for servers.Servers that are nearing their EOL (EOL within 1 year) are marked orange. Assets past their EOL are marked red. All other servers ...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report showing hidden USB devices

Hi.Is there a way we can extract the hidden USB devices (typically failed devices) from the scan information?We have a batch of HP EliteDesk 800 G2s that seem to have hardware faults on the USB ports, rendering the port disabled. (we've checked with ...