Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report of assets that don't have certain sofware installed

I would like to create a report of assets that don't have certain sofware installed.I have already created following report with the parameter Not Like 'Pulse Secure Installer Service' , but this will create a list of every software packet on each co...

Ruben1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't output ticketID in my report

For the life of me I cant figure out why the report builder won't output the ticketID in my report. It will work and run the report and show my other fields, however, it won't output the ticketID which is an important piece of data as well as the fi...

alaskey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning for out of date software

I'm trying to build a report that dumps information on whether or not a certain application a user has installed is out of date.In this example, I'm trying to generate a report for all workstations that have a version of Citrix Receiver lower than 14...

Server report needed

Hello, I was asked by my manager to provide a report that will include the following information. Server name, Volumes on the server, Total volume size, Amount used on each volume in GB, Amount available on each volume in GB. Trying to create custom ...

mmichalek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! All Assets Report

We are implementing an Asset Management software and I have been asked to pull in a lot of information. Here is my query however I am returning the same machine literally thousands of times, is there a way to only list each machine only once?Select T...

mmeetze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Switch Interface Mac Changes Report

We are looking for a report that will show AssetMacAddress changes on switch interface port in the past 24 hours. Similar to the builtin report Switch: Ports but only show Ports that have AssetMacAddress changed in the past 24 hours. Also show previ...

ponyisa by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

list assets manually edited in last 30 days

I'm trying to find a field that would indicate the last time the asset record was manually edited. For instance, if you enter some data into Custom4 and save the record, is there a field that updates with the current date/timesamp at that time? Ideal...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos