Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report Laptops: Report shows duplicate entries

Hi,my report shows duplicate entries.I figured out that it is because some assets have more than 1 battery installed.How can I edit the report, so that only one entry for each asset is shown?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName,...

MrCount by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add header to export reports

Hi folks,I am facing the problem, that we have several different reports which still need to be printed out.For that, we export to Excel and then print it.But as the exported report has no title on it, we sometimes swap the reports.So it would be nic...

MrCount by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Existing Report Filtering Options

Hello,I'm looking for a description of what I can filter on at the top of an existing report. Let's say I open a report for an installed program with several versions. At the top of the report I can type a version number and the report filters down...

ngebhar2 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Feature not installed report

Hi,Can anyone help? I'm working on a report with criteria:* Is server* Has folder shares* Feature 'FSRM Infrastructure' NOT installedI'm struggling on the feature not installed bit. I think I need something like the example here but I'm new to SQL an...

heybobby1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Export Printable Reports

Hello,How can we export the printable reports of the individual assets?Preferably as Directory Alert Typ and PDF greetings

Kilian by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Make and Model to Report for Failing HDD

Hi all,can someone please help me add the make and model to the following report, SQL is not my thingThanks in advance Select Top (50) Count(tblAssets.AssetName) As BadBlocks, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.UsernameFrom tblNtlogMessage Inner Join ...

Resolved! Report PCs that have not swithed on and off!

Hello,I have 140 pcs approx that automatically switch on everyday at 5am approx and off again at 7am approx.Is there a way to run a report on lansweeper that will list pcs that did not perform this switch on/off task?Currently I run a ping at 6am and...

jscanlon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos