Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report format and IT request totals per agent

Greetings,I have a report that shows all tickets, ID's, time worked, agent worked, etc., per month. It's a great end of the month report to run to see how many tickets we've all worked and closed for that time period. The only things I'd like to chan...

brigmill by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Laptops missing specific file installed

We have custom file scanning turned on and we are able to report on the machines that DO have the file installed, however when I try to create a report that will show the devices that do not have this file I am running into troubles. This file will o...

mmeetze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Newly discovered Servers Report

Needing help creating a report that will show newly discovered servers by LANSweeper in X days. Reason for this report is to have a email sent out weekly to our team that shows a list of new servers on the network.

Rusty27 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Request: Report assets and software grouped by software

Hello all.I would like to create a report for software installed like this:Acrobat reader | PCEmily, Administrator, SupportPC, PCMark, PCCarl, PCJustineMicrosoft Office 2000 | PCEmily, PCMark, Administrator, SupportPCMicrosoft Office 2007 | PCCarl, P...

Resolved! Can't I just... It should be so simple.

We just need to run all installed software for a created asset group grouped by software. Just like the main builtin software report but the ability to choose a certain created asset group. Thanks.

Resolved! Reports for Stock

Hi I have been looking for and i can't find the most needed Reports1. list all the items that are in the Stock state.2. List all the items that in a Group that i have made with a name that i have given it like (IT LAB)3. List all the items that in a ...

tamirt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report Needed urgent by model

How to create Report by model like "ESPRIMO E900 ,HP ProBook 440 G3,TECRA Z40-A"and contains the below infouser namecomputer nameserialnumberManufacturer

Resolved! report by Processor

how to create report by Processor like all Processors "Core i5 ,Core i7"with the below infouser nameAssetNamemodelManufacturerSerial