cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerGA
Engaged Sweeper
Hello

Can someone help me locate the element and table which contains the software scan date and time - this is the same info that you see under scan times for a given computer.

I currently have a report that will generate a list of computers that have a specific software but I would like to know when the software scan occurred for that computer

Much appreciated

Roger
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
table "tsyslastscan"
Cfgcode for software = 56

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RogerGA
Engaged Sweeper
Wonderfull - thanks a ton
Roger
RogerGA
Engaged Sweeper
Here is the Query to run a report of a specific software and output
ComputerName,Email,FirstName,LastName,Active Date,Software Scan Date

Replace the Softwarename to any software of your choice eg "Utorrent"

Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName As Software, tblADusers.email, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Lastname, dbo.tblComputers.Username, dbo.tblComputers.Lastseen As LastActive, TsysLastscan.Lasttime As ScannedOn From dbo.tblComputers Inner Join dbo.tblSoftware On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName Inner Join dbo.web40ActiveComputers On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join tblADusers On tblADusers.Username = dbo.tblComputers.Username And tblADusers.Userdomain = dbo.tblComputers.Userdomain Inner Join TsysLastscan On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = TsysLastscan.Computername Where dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName = 'Softwarename' And TsysLastscan.CFGcode = 56 Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computername
RogerGA
Engaged Sweeper
Wonderfull - will try and get back - Thanks a Ton

Update - Works like a charm

Is there a list of codes and what they stand for ?

Thanks Much

RogerGa
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
RogerGA wrote:

Is there a list of codes and what they stand for ?

You can check table tsyswaittimes for a full list.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
table "tsyslastscan"
Cfgcode for software = 56