Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade to v5 from v4.1

Hi,We currently have a database of about physical 9000 assets and all related objects. The last time we conducted a significant upgrade the database had to be re-written. Will the DB re-write on upgrading from 4.1 to 5.0.RegardsSpencer

Spencer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Registry Scanning

I was looking to find a list of TCP/IP printer ports used by clients, but the registry keys that would need to be scanned will all be different, is there any way to do this?The keys will be similar to the following with only the XXXXXX being differen...

mbrydon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux PC's overwrite eachother

Hey,I'm using LanSweeper in Trial mode for testing to see if it can be used in our company. After I did the initial setup (running the built in DB) I started adding PC's and all was going well for the most part. Had a few problems with PC's that I ca...

PC not scanned

Hello,I have a standalone Windows 7 Pro x64 machine which I cannot scan. Lansweeper says the provided credentials do not have administrative rights. This is not correct, I double checked. I tried two different accounts (both local admins) to no avail...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WLAN access points not showing up

Good morning, I have recently added a new subnet that has two PCs and 24 Lancom WLAN access points in it. The PCs are found by the scan, the APs not. Not a single one.I had to set the scanning method to SMNP because the APs do not have a username/pas...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find Symantec virus definitions through Lansweeper

Hi Team,I am new to Lansweeper. We have deployed Lansweeper and it is working fine. We have almost 5000+ servers where Symantec Endpoint Protection (Verion 9 to 12)is installed. With the help of Lansweeper I would like to generate a custom report whi...

Adjusting the tabs

How do you adjust the tabs in the dashboard? For example, if I wanted to rearrange the order the tabs are in, i'm not able to figure out how to do that.Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos