Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excluded IPs still getting scanned.

I have a problem with IPs still getting scanned when after I put them in the excluded IP list. I have a feeling that these were once scanned before we added it the excluded list. The devices are New UPSs with static Ip addresses.

Asset Groups and Available Groups sort order

I would like the to modify the sort order on these two sections when editing an asset. Right now it appears that their sort order is by the ID field they are entered under, I want them ascending by name. What is the stored procedure or view that po...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

report to show multiple softwares in column

How to build a report based on each PC in row, layout with different columns to show particular software e.g. column 1 show office 2000, column 2 show winzip ,etc. ?Thanks a lot.

joelee810 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase last user logins

Is there a way to increase the user login history on the computers to be more than 50?

PFDTOC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of Server for Lansweeper Service

One question, I want to change the server of lansweeper service. When installing on the new server Lansweeper identifies as Multiple Scan servers, but I don't want it to become multiple servers. What is the correct procedure for this?Thank you very m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Field length

Hello,We are using one custom field to enter a link to our contracts in Sharepoint. Unfortunately the links are quiet long and it seems everything over 255 characters results in not saving the asset.Is it possible to increase the field length?

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Import

I am testing Lansweeper 5.x and having trouble pulling in computer objects from Active Directory. Active Scan is enabled and an OU filter is set. Under this OU and child OUs, we have a few hundred computer objects. But Active Scan is taking foreve...