Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Description not updated?

HelloDiscovered that the Description field from the Asses (windows) somtimes is not Updated on the Asset after a scan. I have tried deleting the asset and rescanning it, no luck.if I write the description directly on the asset in Lansweeper it works ...

Emort by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate MAC address report in 5.0?

I'm looking for the duplicate MAC address report in v5.0, but cannot find it, and cant for the life of me figure out the SQL statement to get this information. Is this possible in the new version?

sk0tto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Mac Reporting - Software

Hi,currently on 5.0.0.52 I am testing Apple Mac Software Reporting.SSH is open, User Account has "Admin" rights to the system. Scan is working.But the report only shows SSH Server type (SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.2) and Partition information.What else should ...

tp-tec_CE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed administrators

I have a specific local user account, on all my computers, with administrator rights.I don't want that account fulfill the "Computer: Unauthorized Administrators" report. It's not fair.I don't want to add a new record in "Allowed administrators" list...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH Credentials Not Working

We just recently upgraded to the latest version. I was able to get SSH for a test Mac working earlier. We made some changes and now it is not working. I've changed everything back to a local account on the Mac with admin and ssh access. I've tested...

seag33k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different IP-Address at Asset options and Network

Website Version: 5060 After IP-Range Scan, the IP-Address is visible at the header of the asset or can be modified in the asset option. This is also the only one in the asset options which cannot be marked to be locket after rescan. After a few days ...

Lazendc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAC With LAN and WIFI registred as 2 machines

How do i get around that our MAC's get registred on both there LAN and WIFI Card? The Software license compliance report shows to many licences in use..btw. how do i change my Rank? it says Freeware user but we do have a Premium subscription

normik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer OS upgraded, but duplicate asset created

I have noticed that when a computer is upgraded from XP to 7, an additional asset is added. Is this normal? Is there anything that I can do to fix this? We are getting skewed numbers of computers, as we have upgraded many since purchasing Lansweep...

arupert by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos