Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add e-mail information in User.aspx

Hi,We just upgraded to Lansweeper 5. Previous version, we can see the e-mail information in the user detail page (user.aspx). But for this version, we cannot see it.I've checked in the tblADusers table and can see the email column there. How can I sh...

khairin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old computers

Is there a way to have Lansweeper forget about a computer? We have some PCs which were scanned by Lansweeper, but have since had their hard drive crash, gotten a virus and needed to reinstall Windows, etc. In any event, these Computer Names are no l...

afinety by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aastra IP phones show as webserver

all of my Aastra IP phones are showing as webserversplease advise how i can change this.i did read that if the sip port is open it should detect it as an ip phone ?

danhole by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Cleanup ?

There are various options what to do with non active computers, but what about network devices not seen for a certain time? (printers, thin clients, etc)Is there a hidden option to set network devices to "non-active" when not responding for a given t...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Reports

Is there a shortcut somewhere where you can duplicate a report and create a new report from it? If not can this be implemented?

rberg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ip scanning. takes a long time now?

Is it just me or is ip scanning taking a long time.i've seen the last 3 queues still there for many minutes....i do 5 at a time and have many ranges... so this is taking many many hours it seems...Honestly I do not know how long it took before but th...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD login authentication and encryption

Just upgraded to the new 5.0 version and I love it! I have a kind of silly question I was hoping you all could help me with.I love being able to log in with AD credentials, but sending these credentials over the network unencrypted is a little risky...

Asset type is locked in the new device

in the last version v.5041 i have some devices, that have not active asset's type Compbobox.Those devices was scanned with an error:"Errors found during scanning:Computer is online but firewalled. "For example, NAS D-Link DNS-323 was detected as a W...

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos