Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset State changes after scan

Hi...I have 4 new PCs scanned and stored in the basement. in Lansweeper I changed their state from "active" to "stock", but the next day they all changed the state to active again. Do I have to disable the computer accounts in AD to keep the "in stoc...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5.0 Upgrade problems

After upgrading to Lansweeper 5 IIS comes up with "page cannot be displayed" 404 error. Attached is install log.

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper, firewalls, WMI, RPC

HelloI am trying to run LANSweeper across our 2 site network. We have a main office in Doncaster and 2nd office in London connected tthrough a site to site VPN using Microsoft TMG (Windows 2008 R2 64 bit) in Doncaster and MS ISA (Windows 2003 R2 32 ...

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fix for advanced WMI errors

I've had a few issues on the network here where certain PCs wouldn't let me connect remotely, or even ping! They wouldn't open GPEdit locally, etc, etc which pointed to a WMI issue.I tried everything including the script on here but nothing seemed to...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote control problems

Hi: I´m running lansweeper premium. When I try the remote control utility I get the attached image First time I get an access denied, but i´m running my browser with a domain admin account, in fact, the same account we use to scan computers a...

Any chance to check for the physical disk size?

Hello,I was wondering if it's possible to get the physical disk size of Windows computers. I need to feel a form automatically and I need this information, I can get for the volumes, or logical drives, but I need the harddisk size for this.Thanks, wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The specified module could not be found

A few machines are not getting scanned.I am getting the below error : The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E). I am able to ping & remote access the systems.What can I do to fix this?

pvraj123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Reports- REG

Dear concern,We noticed some of the additional reports in Lansweeper which we want to know in detail. The reports are:a. Network: No DNS server specifiedb. Network: No DNS server specifiedc. Error: DNS errord. Autorun: MisconfiguredKindly need the de...