Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete Global VMware credentials.

Is there a way to delete the Global VMware credentials once I enter them if I don't want to scan them anymore? Or will I now need to create scanning exclusions or intentionally put an invalid username/password in the field?Thanks!

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query SQL Server Version? (standar/developer/enterprise)

Hi: First of all, thanks in advance, at least for taking the time to read this post. I´m having some problems when I try to query Microsoft SQL server version in our servers. Lansweeper reports the year of the version, but doesn´t show anyt...

Copying Dashboard from another user

Hello,User "A" has created a nice monitoring dashboard. Is it possible that user "B" can add this dashboard to his own page?

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IE browser add-on, activex, etc...

this may sound silly...but where did the viewing of IE addons go to in the 5.0 version?

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Event Filter Refresh

Hi,I have made an seperate Dashboard Tab to monitor several Server eventlogs for critical errors but i noticed that the widgets don´t autorefresh, I have to click the tab again or hit F5 to refresh the page.Is there a way to make an autorefresh every...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Performance monitoring reports?

DOes lansweeper have performance monitoring tools?Or does lansweeper gather memory/processor performance statistics?thanks in advanceD

Old reports, converted in the beta

i've mentioned that some old custom reports was converted in the beta and old tables was prefixed with 'upgrade_'for ex.:Select Top 1000000 upgrade_tblcomputers.Computername, upgrade_tblcomputers.ComputerUnique, upgrade_tblcomputers.Description, u...

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos