→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WORKGROUP

We are trying to scan computers in a workgroup but they show up as NAS devices. Any idea why?Thanks.Jayme

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get rid of empty search results?

Old software that was previously installed (like the Java Runtime Environment) is shown as installed software but when I click on the title to get the affected systems the details view is empty.Is there any way to clean/remove those empty categories ...

wpa1160 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control

I love the Remote Control option. Easy to look up the user, find their computer, and remote in.The only thing I don't care for is how long it takes to initiate.We already have VNC Server installed on our image and use VNC Viewer most of the time bec...

mwestra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

remove computers if not seen after 14 days

How do I prevent machines from showing up in reports like the software report if they haven't communicated with the server in the last 14 days?How do I remove machines from the machine list that have not been seen in over 3 months?We have machines th...

IIS8

Hello,I am moving from a Windows 2008r2 (IIS7) environment to a Windows 2012 (IIS8) environment. The migration has gone fine with the DB and all, however not so much with actually running the site itself.The only major difference is IIS. When running...

raviman8 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricted User Groups?

Is there a way to have some users from active directory only see a certain group of computers or equipment? We want to add users that are not admins, but only have access to the data the concerns their department. If you have any information that cou...

nmulder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

View driver info + version

HelloDoes lansweeper have an option to view what driver and whot version of that driver is installed on a machine?For example: We have 50 laptops, latitude E5520.Not all machines have the latest version of the wireless driver.Is there any way to dete...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos