Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

non-extra custom fields not available in WebUI search?

On the WebUI, we can search for the extra custom field data, but not the other custom fields:Bar Code: Order number: Location: Building: Department: Branch office:Is this a bug or is our setup broken?Running everything up to date.Thanks,Bar...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer OU overview

Is it possible to add columns with additional information on the Computer OU overview page.As the page displays now you can see:Computer Name, Description, OS, SP, Proc, Speed, Memory, IP, DateIs it possible to add Computer Make and Computer Model to...

Scanning a txt based file and retrieving info from it - Acrobat X key

This particular question relates to the Adobe Acrobat X key:The key is stored in %programfiles%\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.dbWhat I'm trying to do is open this file (you can open it notepad), look for the Serial12345678901234567890 and ...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't download newest version - "virus detected"

Hi,I tried to download the newest version an get following message from our proxy----Virus was detected in the content (virus_detected) Content contained "PUS:RemoteAdmin.Win32.WinVNC.sm" virus. Details: Virus: PUS:RemoteAdmin.Win32.WinVNC.sm; File:...

SH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning the whole computer for a .exe

Is there a way I can scan the whole hard drive and just not a folder search for a exe? It seems that there is not standard place for this exe reside. I have been doing a folder search and my reports are not accurate.

Asset Tracking

Is it possible to track devices.I wish to be able to see the IP address history for a computer/device. I would also like to be able to create a report for Computers and devices which have changed subnets over a period preferably by the IP location ov...

License Entitlement

Hopefully a quick question.We are currently licensed for version 4, does our license entitle us to upgrade to 5?regards