Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Assign scan actions to group of servers?

Hi all, Lansweeper Newb.Is it possible to group servers together and assign scan actions (namely disk space) to differnet frequency than computers?The 9 day default is fine for workstations but I would like more often for serversThanks in advance

ERoss by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Version of Visio being reported on Lansweeper

Hello,We have visio premium being reported but it has been confirmed on the local machine that visio standard is the only version installed.What could be causing this issue?Thanks,

Aksidents by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude script user from all displays and reports

We use ScriptLogic which creates login/logoff scripts for all our users. The scripts use the privileges of a special account with user name "sluser" to perform certain actions. Thus, "sluser" shows up as the most frequent user on almost all of our m...

lnutter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error on Default Software Manufacturer

When clicking Software - Default Manufacturer the below error occurs, anyone know where I can fix this? Thanks,MikeReport has an invalid syntax:Invalid column name 'Publisher'. Invalid column name 'Software'. Invalid column name 'Version'. Invalid c...

menoskeym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set device type based on ip range

is there a way to set a device type based on the ip-range it is in?We have several of IP-phones that are being seen as webservers. Al of our phones are in specific ranges. Can we assign a type to these ranges so we can get an accurate listing of our ...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

non administrative account for scanning.

Hi,I have read the documentation and noticed that the account on which they are scanned computers must have local administrator privileges (Windows computers).But is there any possibility t o configure DCOM, WMI, to account belonged to the group doma...

lj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cleaning out the database of old computer entries

HOW TO: We set the parameters to delete any computer that has not been seen for 180 days. When does it delete the entries? is there something you have to do to get it to delete NOW?

Need query for one of the default reports

Can anyone please provide me with the query syntax for the following report? Workstation: All Workstations without Anti-virus(This report is standard with Lansweeper, but somehow it is no longer showing up and I need to recreate it)Thanks so much!Ma...

magic7502 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos