Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM Host

In relation to a Virtual Machine, does lansweeper store the host name for VM's it detects?

drlord by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Components

HiIs there a way to detect what windows components are installed on machine ?Can it be done when using LSpush.exe running on a standalone machine ?Wantok

wantok by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate software entries when creating Custom Report

I am trying to create a report on all Microsoft products installed. The report is below. I have limited it to one PC for testing. When I run this the results show a duplicate of every software. If i look at the software from the webconsole for thi...

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Field on Default Report

I am looking to add the processor type to the front page beside the RAM or CPU speed of the PCs. Is this possible?

Adding a few custom actions to the state field

Is there a way we can add a few different actions in the state field drop down under custom action. For example. We take some machines out of service awaiting to be picked up by the Quartermaster. Then maybe we can do a report that will show all m...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ip Range Scanning in configuration tool

Even when we Enable certain Ipranges alone and Disable the other ranges ,all Ips gets scanned and report is generated for all available options when we scan.whats the reason behind this. Iam using Trial version of Lansweeper.

sadhana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers detection

Hello, About Lansweeper printers found in: Some are with serial numbers (and fields Printed pages, printer status), else without this information. Is it against the protocol used, or is it the printer configuration is to review? Attached is a s...

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos