Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to scan

We are using trial version,I tried to scan set of computers wherein I am unable to get it scanned suddenly.I can see message as service stopped as shown in the image below.I also have started the lansweeper.services and checked but still issue dint g...

sadhana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workgroup User Images

Is there a workaround to get user images to show up for scanned workstation computers?Since currently it's based on the user information gathered domain\username to store the jpg files on the server it doesn't work for all the users I have in a workg...

Salamine by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanner hangs and domain controller processer is 100% loaded

When scanning domain controllers is seems that the scanner is hanging and never finishing the scans! At the same time the processer load on the domain controllers goes to 100% due to WMI requests.In the LANsweeper console we get the following errorWm...

fma-it by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free disk space not updating

The free disk space is not updating on my computers/servers; what do I need to configure in Lansweeper to correct this issue?Thanks

blombardi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Printers

I'm trying to get a report with the Printer Device Name's, printer model's, IP, location and Serial Number in 1 report.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.Jayme

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer and devices belonging to a user

How can I create a report that shows which computers and devices that are delivered to a user. I record all devices (iPhone, iPad, HTC, Routers) to users and write their name in the contact field (under devices)Thanks in advance

Device detection duplicate

Hello,J'ai un probleme lors des scans IP. Lors d'une détection de périphérique, Lansweeper remonte les imprimante en doublon.Je ne comprends pas pourquoi le protocole Snmp n'est pas dans la deuxieme copie d'écran ?Merci pour votre aide (french guy)Gu...

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyway to clear or acknowledge alerts in the main page?

I'm sure it's been asked before, but for the life of me I cannot find a relating thread to this in the forum. Also I do apologies for asking again, but is there a way to clear the alerts or acknowledge them some how so that the main Lansweeper page w...

kthai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos