Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pc warrantee

HiWe are renting pc's from a company and do get a file from them. What is the possibility to have a import function in lansweeper to get the warranties in the database.Thanx

Johanas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Web Page stopped working after update

Hi,I installed newest version today and the update seemed to went fine, but after that the LS web page doesn't open anymore.LS Service starts normally and there is nothing in services error log.Any ideas?

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

scan for then parse text file?

I need to get the version of a product installed that's kept in a text file on our machines. I know I can scan for the file but is there anyway to pull the information from the file?E.g. the file has a line reading, version=7.0.0. Which I'd need to...

danman by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to install Lansweeper

Hi.I tried installing the Lansweeper second time in the same segment but I could'nt do it.The installation got struck in the middle and dint continue at all.What may be the issues here.

sadhana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

devices connected by VPN

We are using the CISCO AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to connect iPads and Playbooks as nodes on our Network.When i scan the IP address of and iPad it put's it in the unknown device type with the message access denied in the description field.Is t...

cousig by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Duplicate Macintosh Computers

I am getting duplicate Macintosh devices and am not sure why. Same computer name and IP address... Why aren't the devices being updated instead of duplicated? THe Macs have SSH remote login enabled and are part of AD domain. Any way to resolve th...

arupert by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you turn off Software Version in "Software Overview"?

I am curious if anyone know if it is possible to turn off the Software version number in the "Software Overview" list. I am tired of seeing several entries for each piece of software we use.Reference Picture:https://www.dropbox.com/s/eujqr4a6m9utrdl/...

kevinc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade question

I am currently running 4.2.0.21 and would like to make sure I have the most recent version. Running the upgrade check indicates that the service version and website version are out of date. I downloaded the 4.2.0.77 exe from the website and ran it an...

jmccourt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos