Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer and Last Logged in User

Does anyone know how to generate a report that will provide me with a list of all computers, make/model, OS version, and last logged in user?Thanks!

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSRemote without the possibility to uncheck "user permissions"

Hi Lansweeper support team,our it-manager asked me if there is a possibility to permanently check the "ask user permission" in lsremote.exe so that no administrator is able to uncheck the checkbox.I tried to use the option "/AP" but if the admin is f...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No login page prior to entering lansweeper?

I was using a test domain account that is only part of Domain User. I browse to the web console of Lansweeper.I just want to confirm that there is no way I can execute any of the actions or commands (like reboot, shutdown, remote control, etc.) sinc...

seks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

force separate install of sql express?

I am installing on SBS 2011 which is based on 2008r2. The Lansweeper installer sees the SBSMONITORING and SHAREPOINT sql instances and tries to use one of them. How can I get it to install its own separate db instead?

wgbtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning an ISA server

Hello,I have the premium version of LANSweeper in a W2K3/XP/W7 environment. I am currently having problems scanning the ISA server. Does anyone have LANSweeper scanning an ISA 2006 server? ThanksTony

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic Wake-On-Lan and shutdown and compare the assets

Hello,is there any possibility to compare the actucal inventory with the estimated balance of all pc's in the database of LSW? Because I want to scan the network daily and if any changes relating to the hardware will be detected, LSW should send an e...