Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote uninstall error

When choosing to perform a remote unistall on a Win 7 32bit machine I get the following error when connecting:General error on retrieving installed software from remote machine. The operation completed successfully.Choosing OK shows no products.any ...

lfcugreg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screengrab error

I am attempting to use the screengrab tool and get the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning, check the file association of .jpg files.any thoughts?

lfcugreg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading to 4.2.0.68 - Check box issue

I am having some issues running the upgrade to 4.2.0.68On the selection screen (attached) I cannot select any of the check boxes.Could yiou pelase advise?Thank you

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Microsoft Report

Hi.I was wondering if it was possible to create a report with the following tables:PC/Server NameDevice Type - Desktop/Laptop/ServerApplication Name, Version and editionMicrosoft produce IDMicrosoft License KeyInstall DateLast used Date (if possible)...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couple question about usage

Hi,We are considering lansweeper as replacement to our old ocs server (lansweeper is really cool, and really not expensive: although ocs was free, it lacks really some things..)I have a few questions:- What about restricting access to the web interfa...

woookash by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan is pulling large amounts of data

We are are using Lansweeper in a multiple domain setting (4 domains). Our system consists of about 2000 discovered devices. Our server is fully up-to-date and seems to be working properly. We are seeing (through a network traffic analyzer) that th...

gdavis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Lansweeper config utility

Somehow the lsmanage.exe has been removed from the server that Lansweeper is installed on. Short of re-installing Lansweeper is there any way to get into the configuration so I can make changes?Thanks in advanceDave Couch