Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report to audio NTFS permissions

Hi there, are we able to use the event log scanning features to capture NTFS permission changes on a target server? If so how can we go about it?Thanks,Peter

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting Virus Signature Version

Hi Lansweeper,We discover this product and was immediately attracted to it's features, affordability and ease of use, so we bought it and are now implementing to our regional offices under a single instance.Can you please advice how can we read the V...

Pangts by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain Controller Scanning hangs

I've an issue with "Active Scanning" of my Domain Controllers. The Service hangs only at my Domain Controllers - all other servers can be scanned sucessfully.While these DCs are in Scanning queue, no other servers can be scanned and the CPU of my Lan...

Unrecoverable MAK key

I just purchased some volume licenses for Windows XP Pro, Vista and Win7 Pro. While XP installed licenses product key is recognized correctly, product key for Win 7 installations are not recognized. All I get is "Unrecoverable MAK key "OSname Produc...

valy321 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Columns to Computer List View

HiIs it possible to add columns to domain overview on the dashboard. Currently it shows the PCs in our domain and some other info, however it wold be great if we could see the last user and a custom field as well.Is this possible?

RobinDM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI Problem

Access is denied 0x80070005 (blablabla.domain.ru, blablabla, 10.78.3.72) I've tried all the ways here: http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/WMI-Access-is-denied.aspxNothing has helped.Report WMIDiag.vbs28156 11:23:53 (0) ** WMIDiag v2.1 started on 14 марта 2...

dukedizel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos