Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reports not mailing

I upgraded to the latest version. Now the reports I had setup aren't emailing.1. I have deleted the groups and address to try and "reset' everything to default in the database, no luck.2. I verified the smtp configuration is functioning on the email...

cweldon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does Active Scanning work?

Hi,I am trying to understand how Active Scanning works in detail. The documentation states that it does the following:"Lansweeper queries all domain controllers in the domain for newly logged on computers. This process is repeated every 15 minutes."M...

Resolved! Custom Action - Kill VNC Server

Hi GuysHere is a custom action I made that kills any pre existing VNC service running on the target machine. I made this because the remote control utility in Lansweeper cannot run if there is an existing vnc service running.Create a .bat file with t...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lspush Not Opening Outlook

Hello. I have the Premium trial installed, and I'm trying to make sure everything works before we purchase. I have 15 days left on the trial.Here is the issue that I have run in to. I have several remote people, and I would like to use the Lspush pro...

R2dTOO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Report Error

I'm getting the following error on the dashboard##ERROR: Cannot open report Workstation: All workstations without Anti-virus softwareWhen I go into report builder I can view the query and also generate results from the query within report builder wit...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Report Export?

I really like the computer report generated in the main view when you select a system then Report. Can this report be generated by OU or by System (IE Servers) and then exported to excel or a CSV? I need this for our disaster recovery plan (DRP)and...

Allisondk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP - System Name

Hi all,I been trying to report on the SNMP, System Name for non windows devices (Cisco switches actually) and can't find a trace within Lan Sweeper.Can anyone confirm if it's collected and stored?For non-windows devices it would seem to make sense to...

Dogeron by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC also showing up as web server

Hi All,We are having a problem with our devices on Lansweeper. It is scanning all the PC's perfectly. Only problem we have is, it is also picking up some of the PC's twice and indicating that they are webservers. This is not the case. Can you advise ...

CNealon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos