Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EDITING LOCATION IN DATABASE

Since I am new to SQL in looking at the Lansweeper Configuration Main Screen I see the scanned devices and the column for "location".This field is somehow editable - but I don't know how to enter a location for each device that has been scanned.It se...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper database won't finish loading

Downloaded and manually installed SQLEXPRESS 2008 R2.Installation process reports that SQLEXPRESS loads fine.I can use the SQL Manager to see the SQLEXPRESS is operational.Then go to load Lansweeper.Lansweeper Installation passes the "tests" saying t...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

I have an issue with a HP T5730 thin client not being scanned by LanSweeper..The error is - The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA (hp-1ib7uaowvag1.<mydomain.co.uk>, HP-1IB7UAOWVAG1, <10.1.5.120>) Using the connection tester I get DNS test---------...

Babbabooey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabled user Report

Hi, is it possible to create a report that will return all disabled accounts in active directory?Many Thanks,Kev

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 set of Windows XP License with Different product key

HI , i have 2 different type of windows XP Pro in my company . 1 type is under windows XP OEM and the other one is under open license. So i want to see who and who is using those 2 product key. how to do it? Because the default one is mix . It shows ...

pfq2428 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP Thin clients Not scanning

We have been having this problem since day one with these thin clients. About 4 months ago i really tried to get them going, and scoured these forums for every solution on the books. We ended up with more pressing projects, so i shelved it. I just re...

jnelson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lspush

I'm testing the free version of Lansweeper and I have a problem with lspush:on some machine when I launch lspush.exe server_ip /showresultit exits immediately to the command line without success/failed message and nothing on the lasweeper server. Any...

beat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos