Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error: Either BOF or EOF is True

In Lansweeper Configuration, when under the active scanning tab of scanning setup, if I try to add anything into the active scanning OU filtering portion, I see this error message:Either BOF or EOF is True, or current record has been deleted. Reques...

Allisondk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper does not update info anymore

For a time now I have had a feeling that our Lansweeper is not running scans or accepting scans from clients using LSpush.exeInfo about computers are not up to date and using the "rescan" or "full rescan" does not make any difference.How can I verify...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report

Hi there,I would like to run a custom report which returns the serial number, purchase date, warranty date, custom field 1, mac address and station name for all computers beginning with the name "VOC-"Is this doable?Thanks in advance

djolly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus AP MAC address oddity

We have just installed 40 Ruckas wireless access points around the site. However, Lansweeper appears to be changing the '0' at the end of the MAC addresses, to a '3' - we have checked our active directory and that is reporting the correct MAC address...

djolly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial Version Limitation

Hi , I am trying the trial version , what i the limitation? I notice that some of my factory computer does not show product key , is it under the limitation of how many pc allowed to install under the trial version?

pfq2428 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Report:: AD Users

Hoping some can help or point me in the right direction.We have a pretty simple report which lists all users and select from our AD tree. The table used is ADUsers.We have noticed an issue which i can only determine as a limitation (and it is a big i...

Ayyaz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to use IIS for security

Hello Support, Running latest 4.2.0.60 version. Here is the issue: I installed initially using the built-in website. I needed to secure access via authentication, so went thur install selecting IIS option. Now both are running IIS will only run o...

tony by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted Scanning Outside Specified OU

I setup active scanning to only occur within a single OU. However, the only affect that seems to have had is that it scanned that OU first, then proceeded to scan the entire domain over the weekend. The difference is about 17,000 workstations more ...

krozar by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos